Where can I learn more about cancer and nutrition?

The following organisations will provide more information to help you maintain weight while living with cancer.

An Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) can provide you with further information and advice on your nutrition. A referral can be made through your doctor or health service.

The Dietitians Association of Australia can direct you to an APD in your local area.

Ph: 1800 812 942


Cancer Council Australia advises the Australian Government and other bodies on practices and policies to help prevent, detect and treat cancer. 

For more information about cancer and support, please visit the Cancer Council Australia website.

Ph: 13 11 20